Offensive Security / Penetration Testing Services
The number and scale of cyber-attacks is rising rapidly which has led to requirement of regular penetration testing of organizations? infrastructure mandatory. Our pentesting service helps timely simulate all of the attack paths that a real adversary would follow to cause financial or reputational damage to business. Securiment team of experienced cyber security experts is well versed with the approaches that attackers take to demonstrate the security weaknesses in your infrastructure along with leading you to fix all of the identified vulnerabilities to prevent actual cyber-attacks. Along with ensuring proactive discovery of vulnerabilities, pentesting also helps ensure compliance to the global standards and certifications like PCI-DSS and ISO-21434 for exponential growth of your business.
Our penetration testing service follows best industry standard approach which covers the phases similar to the following illustration:
For a detailed description of each of these phases, please refer to the FAQ on this link.
Penetration Testing FAQs
Our team of experts have leading industry recognized security certifications including the OSCP, CISSP, CISM, CCNA, CEH, ACSA, Prince2 and HP ATP ArcSight Security V1. This ensures that your system’s pen testing will follow the rigorous methodologies and up to the minute techniques. This also guarantees our compliance to the best practices of cyber security industry standards.
There are a number of pen testing methodologies, but the implementation varies from business to business for which our team of experts customizes the approach in coordination with you. In general, our pentesting services has the following phases:
- Planning and Scoping: This is an initial discussion involving detailed description of the target environment(s) and goals of the pentest to ensure a focused and result-oriented assessment right from the 1st day when we hold a kick-off meeting with you.
- Enumeration of Services: In this phase, our experts discover all of the services (or entry points) to your infrastructure that an adversary can take.
- Vulnerability Assessment: In this phase, each of the identified services in the previous stage is thoroughly mapped against latest security vulnerabilities to find potential weaknesses.
- Exploitation of Weak Links: After discovery of vulnerabilities, our experts coordinate with you to attempt exploitation in a scheduled and agreed timeslot to demonstrate the impact that an adversary can cause if a real attack happens.
- Comprehensive Reporting: This phase is our final result before our regular cycle continues to continuously discover and remediate vulnerabilities. Our reporting covers both technical and business-related impacts along with step-by-step guides to timely resolve the vulnerabilities.
SECURIMENT provides a comprehensive pen testing report to the customer to review the testing. The easy-to-understand report includes summary, testing steps, and recommended actions. We include the prioritization guidelines as well to help you fix the most alarming vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
We, at SECURIMENT not only provide a complete advice on which areas of the system must be made secure, but our experts also offer corrective actions required to make your system vigorous. This will not only put the continuation of our trusted relationship but we also look forward to provide our customer a complete and all-inclusive service. In this regard, our remediation guidelines include granular details about remediating the identified vulnerabilities as well.
Trusted Security Solutions
Team of experts having leading industry recognized security certifications coupled with vast experience to find and exploit vulnerabilities. SECURiMENT is a registered company under Dutch chamber of commerce with KVK number 58810811 and tax number NL853192522B01
How We Secure Your Data
Armed with SECURIMENT you may choose amongst any of our flexible security solutions to protect your system and avail 24/7 support services because your IT dependent business requires unceasing solid support. We are always available for the protection of your data.