Microsoft Cloud Application Security
Microsoft Cloud App Security is a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) that supports various deployment modes including log collection, API connectors, and reverse proxy. It provides rich visibility, control over data travel, and sophisticated analytics to identify and combat cyberthreats across all your Microsoft and third-party cloud services. CASB coverage scope applies broadly across SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS. For SaaS coverage, CASBs commonly work with the most popular content collaboration platforms (CCP), CRM systems, HR systems, Enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, service desks, office productivity suites, and enterprise social networking sites. For IaaS and PaaS coverage, several CASBs govern the API-based usage of popular cloud service providers (CSP) and extend visibility and governance to applications running in these clouds.
Cloud App Security integrates visibility with your cloud by:
- Using Cloud Discovery to map and identify your cloud environment and the cloud apps your organization is using.
- Sanctioning and unsanctioning apps in your cloud.
- Using easy-to-deploy app connectors that take advantage of provider APIs, for visibility and governance of apps that you connect to.
- Using Conditional Access App Control protection to get real-time visibility and control over access and activities within your cloud apps.
- Helping you have continuous control by setting, and then continually fine-tuning, policies.
Trusted Security Solutions
Team of experts having leading industry recognized security certifications coupled with vast experience to find and exploit vulnerabilities. SECURiMENT is a registered company under Dutch chamber of commerce with KVK number 58810811 and tax number NL853192522B01
How We Secure Your Data
Armed with SECURIMENT you may choose amongst any of our flexible security solutions to protect your system and avail 24/7 support services because your IT dependent business requires unceasing solid support. We are always available for the protection of your data.